Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This herbed chicken combines garlic, fennel, rosemary, and parsley and is simple to make yet delicious to eat!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 t fennel seed
- ¼ c rosemary
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- ½ t sea salt
- 1 lemon + zest of whole lemon
- ¼ c flat leaf parsley
- ½ c olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Chop garlic, fennel and rosemary together and place in small mixing bowl.
- add olive oil and salt and mix combine.
- Coat and rub into chicken breat and allow to set while oven is preaheating.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- While, chicken is baking, wash and zest 1 whole lemon in small mixing bowl.
- Add juice of ½ lemon.
- Add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste and combine.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes for flavors to blend.