Spicy Sea Bass
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This spicy Chilean sea bass dish melts in your mouth and will leave you wanting more!
- 4 6 oz Chilean sea bass fillets (deboned skin less)
- 1 medium jalapeño
- 1 T honey
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 T sliced green onion
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place boneless, skinless fish on plate.
- Slice half a jalapeño and place in food processor. Add ½ T olive oil and blend until chopped.
- Drizzle jalapeño and olive oil mixture into both sides of fish.
- Top with salt and pepper and drizzle with honey.
- Preheat pan on medium heat and enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place fish in skillet and cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove and top with the avocado, jalapeño slices and green onion.