Shallot Roasted Asparagus
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Shallots add the perfect pop of flavor to this simple asparagus recipe!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 large shallot, diced (~ 2 T)
- ½ T extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash and break ends off asparagus.
- Arrange in single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Dice shallot and sprinkle over asparagus evenly.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.