Sausage Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Appetizer
Adding sausage to deviled eggs is a delicious twist on a classic appetizer!
- 12 eggs
- ⅓ lb turkey sausage or turkey chorizo sausage
- 3 T Dr. Brown approved mayonnaise or homemade
- ¼ c mustard
- ½ T paprika
- Optional 2T dill or sweet relish
- 1 T minced parsley
- Sea salt and pepper to taste.
- In a pan of water add eggs and turn heat to medium high.
- Cook for 13 minutes and remove and place under cold water.
- Cook sausage in pan until well done and remove from heat. You want a fine chopped meat.
- Peel and half eggs removing yolks to a separate bowl. Repeat process until all eggs and peeled and halved.
- Add mustard, mayo, and paprika to yolks.
- Blend well. And then beat into a fine thick paste.
- Fill eggs with crumbled sausage and pipe or spoon in yolk mixture.
- Top with minced parsley and sprinkle with paprika serve fresh or chill.