Roasted Green Beans
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This is a simple yet delicious way to eat green beans. Sure to be a family favorite!
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ t garlic powder
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Place green beans into boiling water and blanch for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer green beans to a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spread oil and seasonings evenly by brushing with a basting brush.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.