Pepper Grilled Chicken with Avocado Pasta
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This delicious chicken pasta dish is super healthy using zucchini instead of carbs and avocado instead of cream!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 large spiraled zucchini or 1 package store bought
- 2 T diced green onion
- ¼ c basil leaves
- 1 avocado
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- A handful sundried tomatoes, optional
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill.
- Coat chicken with salt, pepper and a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken on grill and cook until 165F reached.
- Add basil, green onion and avocado in a large cup, and using an immersion blender, mix until smooth.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil and heat.
- Add zucchini noodles to pan and stir to coat with olive oil.
- Add sauce, stir, and cook until noodles are to your liking.
- Plate noodles and top with grilled chicken and sun dried tomatoes if desired. Serve hot.