Penang Pan Saute
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
An exotic meal to bring some culture to your dinner table.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 oz Thai Stirfry vegetable blend
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp green or yellow chili paste
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- ¼ cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 Tbsp Wheat Free Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp basil, minced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add chili paste and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook till done through.
- Add frozen vegetable blend and continue to saute.
- Add coconut milk and broth. Stir in wheat free soy sauce or coconut aminos, basil, cilantro, and lime juice.