Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish, Salads
This paleo chicken salad is delicious and refreshing. It makes a great lunch or protein-packed snack food!
- 1½ lbs chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 c red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ½ c Dr. Brown approved mayonnaise or homemade
- 2 T chopped almonds
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ t celery seed
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with butter lettuce, paleo crackers, or paleo bread.