Author: Kristen Barkley
Flank steak rolled with spinach, sun dried tomato and cheese.
- 1½ - 2 lbs. Flank Steak
- 4 oz. Treeline Cheese or Soft Sheep or Goat Cheese mixed well with cracked pepper
- Sun Dried Tomatoes, Chopped
- Fresh Baby Spinach, Stems Removed, Rough Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Romano Basil Vinaigrette
- Oil for grilling
- Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- Beat the steak as thin as possible with out creating wholes or gaps in the meat
- Spread paleo cheese mixture over the meat.
- Layer spinach smooth and flat
- Add chopped sun dried tomatoes and roll them tight.
- Use metal skewer or tooth picks to hold roll together.
- Cut between 1 and 1½ inch slice rolls place on oiled grill or in oven on low broil for 10 minutes. serve with steamed asparagus