Fruit Roasted Rib-eye Roast
Author: Kristen Barkley
A meal so easy that you'll think you ordered in and so good that everyone else will too.
- 3 lb Rib-eye roast or prime roast
- ½ glass of white wine
- Olive oil, garlic, salt and grounded pepper
- A bunch of herbs (thyme, rosemary, sage)
- Green apples and pears.
- Rub Roast with garlic olive oil, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Place in baking dish on a fresh sprig of each (rosemary, thyme and sage).
- Place Halved green apples and pears around roast and sprinkle with minced herbs.
- Pour white wine in bottom of baking dish.
- Cook at 450°F covered 1.5-2 hours or until internal temp of 160°F for medium meat.
Adapted from lacasasintiempo.com