Cheesy Dover Sole
Author: Kristen Barkley
An easy cheesy meal that any working parent can make quickly and will make all the hungry mouths at your table happy.
- ¾ c freshly grated Manchego cheese
- 2 t paprika
- 1 T chopped parsley
- ¼ t salt (optional)
- 1 T olive oil
- 4 6 oz Dover Sole Fillets
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt. On a baking sheet, Drizzle the fish with the olive oil, then Sprinkle the fish in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 9-11 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.