Lemon Dijon Chicken Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This tangy salad is simple and delicious!
- 4 lemon dijon chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 vine ripened tomato, cut into wedges
- ½ c manchego cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ t sea salt
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Bake chicken according to recipe instructions, and slice into strips.
- Add greens to a large bowl.
- Top with tomato, cheese, almonds, and sliced chicken.
- Whisk together sea salt, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and olive oil.
- Drizzle atop the salad.