Italian Side Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Salad
This quick and easy salad makes the perfect side dish for your favorite Italian meal. It includes olives, red onion, romano cheese, peperocini, and creamy paleo dressing atop romaine lettuce!
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- ½ c black olives or olives of choice, sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ c romano sheep cheese or Dr. Brown approved cheese of choice
- ¼ c peperocini, sliced
- ½ c Creamy Italian Dressing or dressing of choice
- Wash and chop lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Top with olives, onion, cheese and peperocini.
- Drizzle dressing over top and toss to evenly coat.