Holiday Fruit Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This holiday favorite is typically made with cream cheese, miracle whip, and marshmallows. This paleo friendly version is so much better for you and still tastes amazingly similar to the original!
- 4 oz Kitehill Artisan Almond Milk Spread
- 6 oz Cultured coconut milk
- 4 Oz Plain Sheep Milk yogurt
- 2 T Honey
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 c strawberries, sliced
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1 c grapes
- 1 c pineapple
- ¾ c pecans, chopped
- Let almond cream cheese soften to room temperature.
- Add to mixing bowl and whip. (You will not get a completely smooth texture.)
- Add half the coconut milk and sheep yogurt, and whip again.
- Add remaining coconut milk and sheep yogurt as well as honey, and whip.
- Then allow to chill 30 minutes.
- Add fruit and pecans to whipped mixture. Mix to combine.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes but no longer than an hour.
- Serve chilled.