Herb Dijon Rack of Lamb
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Treat yourself and impress your family with this simple yet beautiful and tasty herbed lamb dish!
- 3 lbs French cut rack of lamb
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 T salt
- ½ T pepper
- 2 T Dijon
- 2 T minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a skillet heat 1 T olive oil.
- Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper and place in pan to brown. Remove from pan.
- Prepare rack of lamb in roasting dish.
- Rub with Dijon, salt, pepper, parsley, and garlic.
- Cook at 450F for 25-30 minutes. Turn oven off and keep in oven for an additional 10 minutes. Remove let cool and rest before serving.