Garlic Butter Bison Steaks
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This simple recipe that uses grass-fed bison is melt-in-your-mouth good!
- 4 (8 oz) grass-fed bison steaks
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 T fresh fine chopped rosemary
- 3 T pasture butter
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ t fine minced chive or green onion
- splash of marsala wine or sherry wine
- Add all ingredients to a gallon size Ziplock bag.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steaks from bag and place on hot grill.
- Cook until desired doneness, turning over after about 5 minutes.