Fancy Grilled Steak
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This delicious steak recipe is perfect for your next outside bar-b-cue. Simply seasoned and grilled to perfection this steak will melt in your mouth!
- 4 grass-fed New York strip steaks (or cut of choice)
- 1 T black pepper
- ½ T sea salt
- 2 T chopped garlic, optional
- Heat grill and brush with olive oil.
- While grill is heating (you want a very hot grill), rub steak well with salt and pepper (you want to create a crust of seasoning.)
- Poke holes all over steak.
- Take chopped garlic and rub into steak (don't be gentle, get those hands dirty).
- Allow to sit 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle again with sea salt and pepper and place on hot grill.
- Cook to desired wellness.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Reduction if desired.