Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These simple chicken meatballs pack in tons of flavor and call for hazelnut meal instead of bread crumbs making them grain-free!
- 1½ lbs ground chicken thigh
- ¼ c hazelnut meal
- 1 T chopped parsley
- 1 T all purpose seasoning
- ½ t sea salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine well.
- Roll out 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Make sure 165F is reached but be careful not to overcook as chicken fries out fast.
- Remove and serve.