Easy Broccoli Soup
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Soups
This paleo based Easy Broccoli Soup is a delicious way to get your greens!
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- ¼ c pasture butter
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ c Dr. Brown approved goat or sheep cheese, optional
- In a large stockpot bring vegetable stock to boil.
- Add broccoli cook for 3-4 minutes. You want a a soft/firm texture to broccoli.
- Add stock and broccoli to food processor along with onion, butter, salt and pepper and blend until desired consistency reached.
- Top with cheese if desired.
- Serve hot!