Cranberry Orange Balsamic Reduction
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Sauces and Dips
This cranberry sauce is so unique and delicious. It's the perfect combination of tart and sweet and makes an excellent addition to a Thanksgiving meal!
- 1 8 oz pkg cranberrys
- 1 orange
- 3 tbsp dry white wine
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Place cranberries in a food processor, and blend until it develops a relish consistency.
- Take the orange and remove skin with a knife. (Make sure you remove all white.)
- Slice up and place in the processor with the cranberries.
- Blend until a purée begins to form.
- Add to a sauce pan on high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook about 10 minutes on high. (Stir often to prevent burning. You want there to be no excessive amounts of juice.)