Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This recipe brings a new twist to the usual zucchini side dish with the addition of cilantro and roma tomatoes!
- 3-4 medium zucchini, cut into slices
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- fresh lime juice from 2 small limes
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Sauté zucchini and tomatoes with garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and sea salt until zucchini and tomatoes are tender.