Chili Spiced Halibut Fillets
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Halibut with a south of the border flavor.
- 4 halibut fillets, about 2 pounds
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon Mexican-style chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F. Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush both sides of fish liberally with pineapple juice.
- Combine dry seasonings in a small bowl and sprinkle over fish. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.