Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This colorful dish is full of flavor and nutrients combining red and green cabbage, snap peas, bean sprouts, and chicken.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1½ c green cabbage, sliced
- 1½ c red cabbage, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 t fresh minced ginger
- ½ T garlic salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and crushed
- 1½ T coconut aminos
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ c snap peas
- ¼ c bean sprouts
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Season sliced chicken breast with salt.
- Add chicken to wok.
- Cook chicken until outside is golden brown and internal temp has reached 165F.
- Add cabbage, garlic, bell pepper to wok, and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut aminos and ginger to wok and stir to coat.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until vegetables start to get tender.
- Add bean sprouts and snap peas. Cook additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Plate and serve.