Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Beets are a powerful superfood that are sure to brighten up any plate. This wonderful dish that includes garlic and cilantro is simple yet delicious!
- 3 c fresh beets, diced
- ½ c chopped fresh cilantro
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice beets into ½ inch cubes and place in a baking dish
- Mince 3 cloves garlic and stir into beets
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 1hr 15 minutes.
- Toss with remaining fresh minced garlic and cilantro and serve.