Cauliflower Cous Cous
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
Pair your favorite mediterranean dish with our grain free "couscous."
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- handful of chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and wash.
- Add cauliflower florets to a electric food processor.
- Slowly pulse until cauliflower is the size of cous cous.
- Brush a baking pan with olive oil.
- Spread the processed cauliflower evenly onto the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower is no longer moist and lightly browned.
- Season with salt, pepper, and parsley or your favorite sauce.