Carrot and Sweet Potato Mash
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This delicious paleo side dish combines carrots and creamy sweet potatoes to make a unique and healthy mashed potato alternative.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, large chop
- 2 large carrots, peeled and large chop
- ¼ c clarified pasture butter
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large pot, bring 32 oz water to boil.
- Add potatoes and carrots and cook 20 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Add to mixing boil along with butter and sea salt and mash until smooth.