Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Salad
This Italian inspired side salad is full of flavor and crunch. Add grilled chicken to the top and you have a delicious, light meal!
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 2 lg Roma tomatos
- 7-8 thin sliced pepperoncinies
- 20 black olives, sliced in half
- ½ lg red onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup manchego cheese grated and mixed with 1 T minced parsley
- ¼ c lemon tomato dressing
- Chop or tear romaine lettuce into bite size pieces and place into large bowl.
- Slice tomatoes lengthwise and place on top of romaine lettuce.
- Add pepperoncinies, olives, onion, and grated cheese mixture to the top of the salad.
- Drizzle dressing on top of the salad, toss, and serve.