Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Salads
This sweet green salad combines creamy avocado with yummy blueberries to create a simple, yet delicious creation!
- 4 c spring mix
- 6 oz blueberries
- 1 avocado
- ¼ c white balsamic vinegar
- 3 T olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- ¼ c crumbled goat cheese or sheep feta
- Wash and spin leaves.
- Divide leaves equally onto 4 plates.
- Wash and strain blueberries.
- Sprinkle half the blueberries onto the leaves on each plate. Reserve the other half.
- Slice and top each salad with ¼ of the avocado.
- In a food processor, add reserved blueberries, white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt, and blend.
- Top each salad with cheese.
- Drizzle salads with blueberry balsamic dressing.