Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This is the perfect dish for a date night in... can never go wrong with a delicious, savory steak recipe!
- 1 t olive oil
- 4 filet mignons or 1½ lbs of beef tenderloin cut into 4 equal portions
- sea salt and black pepper
- 4 t pasture butter
- 2 t Marsala wine
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- ½ t ground fennel
- 2 t chopped parsley
- Sauté the steaks in a large pan until done, about 4-5 mins per side.
- Remove from pan to serving platter and keep warm.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with 1 t butter on each fillet.
- Add Marsala wine, garlic, fennel, and parsley to pan and cook 5-7 min.
- Pour the wine sauce over the steaks and serve.