Basil Zucchini Pasta Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish, Salad
The combination of tomatoes, zucchini, and basil makes this recipe burst with flavor and color!
- 4 lg zucchini, spiraled
- 1 lg bundle fresh basil (15 lg leaves)
- 30 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- salt pepper dusting
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz manchego cheese, shaved, optional
- Heat pan with olive oil.
- Add zucchini pasta, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- After the pasta reduces, add basil and mix well.
- Allow to cook another minute or two.
- Remove and plate.
- Top with manchego cheese.
- May be served warm or cold.
Top with grilled chicken for a simple Italian dinner.