Baked Salmon with a Mustard Dill Sauce
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
A simple yet delicious dish that has the benefits of omega-3 and is full of flavor.
- 1.5 lb salmon fillet, 1.5 inches thick
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh dillweed
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a glass baking dish with olive oil spray. Wash salmon and dry pat. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse pepper, and place skin-side down in pan.
- In a small bowl mix together parsley, dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Bake salmon, uncovered 8 to 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140°F. Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates. Serve with cold mustard dill sauce.