Avocado Feta Salsa
Author: Kristen Barkley
This chunky, savory avocado salsa tastes great as an appetizer for parties or as a topping for fish or Mexican food! Feel free to chop it up even further for a creamier salsa mix!
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- ¼ Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 T Snipped Fresh Parsley
- 1 T Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 T White Wine Vinegar
- 4 Oz Crumbled Organic Goat Feta Cheese
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir in tomatoes, avocados, onion, garlic, parsley and oregano.
- Mix in the olive oil, vinegar and feta cheese. Cover and cool in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to allow flavors to meld and serve chilled.