Vietnamese Chopped Cabbage Salad
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This simple Vietnamese Chopped Cabbage Salad comes together in a snap, is filling and full of the bright flavors of tamari sauce and citrus against the rustic crunch of cabbage and nuts. This salad easily accommodates whatever ingredients you have on hand.
- 1 Head Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Small Bunch Green Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Handful Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Handful Mint Leaves
- ½ Cup Nuts (almonds, peanuts, or pecans) chopped
- 2 Apples, sliced
- 3 Radishes, sliced
- Juice of 2 Lime
- ½ c Grapeseed Oil
- 6 T wheat free Tamari Sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 t Chili Flakes
- ¼ c Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine cabbage, onions, apple, radish, cilantro, and mint in large bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, oil, soy sauce or coconut aminos, chili flakes, and vinegar together in small bowl.
- Toss nuts and dressing with salad in large bowl until well combined.
- Serve topped with additional herbs and nuts if desired.
Add sliced grilled chicken to create a light and healthy main dish!