Author: Kristen Barkley
Pineapple slaw is a sweet, tasty dish that is light and refreshing!
- 1 Head Medium-Large Cabbage, shredded
- 2 c Finely Chopped Pineapple
- 1 c Dried Cranberries
- ½ c Chopped Walnuts
- ½ c Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ T Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix cabbage, pineapple, cranberries and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar and olive oil.
- Pour on the salad, add salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
- Put in the fridge at least 1 hour, overnight is best.