Tuscan Style Steak
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These marinated steaks are so tender and flavorful. A perfect dish to celebrate an occasion at home with the family or even impress dinner guests!
- ½ c tightly packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 c olive oil
- 4 T balsamic vinegar
- 2 large or 4 small cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless ribeye steaks, about ½-3/4 lb each
- In a blender, pulverize the rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour half the marinade on top of the steaks, turn and coat the other side with remaining marinade.
- Allow steaks to rest anywhere from 2 hours to overnight.
- When ready to cook, prepare the grill.
- Allow some of the excess marinade to drip off the steaks.
- Grill about 6-9 minutes per side, or until steaks are cooked to your liking.