Turkey Bacon and Brussels
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Side Dish
This side dish combines turkey bacon, brussel sprouts, and onions for a delicious and savory paleo friendly veggie!
- 2 c Brussel sprouts, quartered
- ½ yellow onion, diced small
- 4 pieces of pre-cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- ½ T olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- In a skillet heat up oil over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped bacon, cooking additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts and cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to sizzle.
- Allow water to cook out.
- Remove from heat and serve.