Sun-Dried Tomato and Pistachio Zucchini Pasta
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This buttery zucchini "pasta" dish with pistachios, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil is so hearty and flavorful you'll never miss the grains!
- 4 c zucchini noodles
- 3 T butter
- 2 T white wine
- ¼ c unsalted and shelled pistachios
- ¼ c diced sun dried tomato
- Handful of chopped fresh basil
- 3 T fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Top with grilled or sautéed chicken, optional
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add zucchini noodles to oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add pistachios and sun-dried tomatoes to pan and stir frequently. Once zucchini pasta starts to condense, add basil, parsley, butter wine and lemon juic of 1 lemon.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until well combined. Remove from heat and serve.