Shallot and Lemon Arctic Char
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This simple fish dish is very flavorful and delicious. Arctic Char is a tender and flaky fish and the shallots and lemon create just the right flavor combination!
- 4 (6 oz) Arctic char fillets, no skin or bones (can sub salmon if desired)
- 1 lemon, halved and sliced
- 1 large shallot, diced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a skillet heat olive oil.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and the juice of half a lemon.
- Place on pan and seer each side.
- Slice remaining lemon and top with fish on baking sheet.
- Add shallots to skillet and soften and brown slightly.
- Top fish with browned shallots.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes or until flakey.