Romano Dill Squash Gratin
Author: Kristen Barkley
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 2 Medium Squash
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced Fine
- 1 t Dried Dill
- ½ t Salt
- ½ t Pepper
- ½ t Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped
- ⅓ c Freshly Grated Romano
- Wash and slice zucchini and squash thin ⅛ inch.
- Layer in a large baking dish or in individual small dishes if you'd like.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, dill, salt, pepper and basil in a small dish. Pour over Squash.
- Top with grated Romano cheese and place in preheated oven at 450f for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cover wih foil and reduce heat to 350f . Place back in oven for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy.