Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Author: Kristen Barkley
This slow cooker meatloaf recipe is a tasty and easy dish that makes for a hearty meal!
- 1 c almond meal
- 2 T parsley, finely chopped
- ¾ lb Ground Round
- ¾ lb Turkey
- 1½ c Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms
- ½ c grated Fresh Onion
- 1 t dried Italian Seasoning
- ¾ t Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- ⅔ c Organic Tomato Paste or homemade ketchup
- 1½ t Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ t Ground Red Pepper
- Combine the almond meal and parsley until well mixed.
- Mix together beef, turkey, mushrooms, onion, Italian seasoning, sea salt, eggs, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 6-inch loaf.
- Place loaf in an electric slow cooker.
- Combine tomato paste, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a fork.
- Spread ketchup mixture evenly over top of loaf.
- Cover with lid; cook on LOW for 5 hours.