Author: Kristen Barkley
A zucchini boat filled with turkey, italian sausage, manchego and feta cheese that the kids will love because it is so different.
- 4 Large Zucchini
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 2 Mild Italian Turkey Sausage, Chopped
- Pinch of Cumin
- 1 t Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- ¼ c Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ c Manchego, Shredded
- ¼ c Feta Cheese, Chopped
- 1 Small Tomatoe, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a skillet, add the ground beef and cook until it's no longer pink. Add the cumin, salt and pepper to it and stir well. Add the itlian sausage and spaghetti sauce and cook for another 5 minutes, over medium heat.
- Wash and cut the zucchini lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh.
- Fill each zucchini half with some of the meat mixture. Top with shredded manchego cheese, feta and tomatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.