Smokey Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
Salmon cooked with a kick! Then balanced with smooth avocado salsa to take your taste buds on a tour.
- 1.5 lbs salmon,
- 1 tbs olive oil (I used light extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Avocado salsa
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill. Or oven.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, green onion, jalapeno and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired wellness. Bake at 350 till flaky (will change with thickness)
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!
Adapted from: Whole30 Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa Recipe - The Cookie Rookie