Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These lamb burgers are simple but have the flavor of a gourmet dish. The combination of cheese, tomato, basil, and balsamic is sure to make a good impression at your next get together!
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 T parsley, chopped
- ¼ c sun dried tomato, chopped
- 1 egg
- Sea salt and pepper
- ½ c hazelnut meal
- ¼ c grated Romano Cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, slices thin
- ½ c fresh basil
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- Mix lamb, egg, parsley, tomato, hazelnut meal, Romano cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Make 4 lamb patties about 1 inch thick.
- Add to hot skillet and cook until desired doneness.
- Top with tomato slices, basil, a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.