Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
A chicken dish sure to add some spice to your life!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tablespoons Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared jerk seasoning
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Allspice
- Put hot pepper sauce in a re-sealable plastic bowl.
- Add one chicken breast at a time, turning to coat.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine jerk seasoning, cinnamon, and Allspice. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Bake in oven at 400°F, basting twice with pan juices, 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.