Honey Ginger Mahi Mahi
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This tasty Asian-inspired glazed Mahi Mahi recipe crisps up the outside of the fish while leaving a tender, flaky inside.
- 3 T honey
- 3 T coconut aminos
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 t grated ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 t white sesame seed for garnish
- 4 (6 oz) mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T olive oil for cooking
- Mix honey, coconut aminos, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic, and 2 t olive oil in a small bowl.
- Lay mahi mahi fillets in a lipped pan and pour ¾ of marinade miture over fish.
- Allow to sit at least 20 minutes in fridge.
- Heat skillet to med-high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place fish fillet in hot skillet and cook 3-5 minutes and flip allow another 3-5 minutes. Only flip fish once.
- Once cooked, plate and use reserved marinade to coat fish.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.