Honey Butter Arctic Char
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This Honey Butter Arctic Char recipe has just the right amounts of sweet and savory flavors for the perfectly light and healthy paleo dish!
- 4 (6 oz) Artic char fillets, deboned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ c raw, organic honey
- 3 T pasture butter
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large cast iron skillet heat butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and stir together.
- Season fish with salt and lemon juice.
- Drizzle honey in pan and add fish flesh down. Cook 3-4 minutes and flip to skin side down.
- Cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.