Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This savory grilled T-Bone recipe creates a tender, juicy steak that melts in your mouth!
- 4 T- Bone steaks
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T wheat-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T Tamari sauce
- 1 T all-purpose seasoning
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large ziplock, add all above ingredients and marinate at least 4 hours and as long as 24.
- Preheat grill or indoor grill.
- Add steaks to hot grill and cook until desired wellness reached.
- Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes and serve.