Grilled Salmon and Bok Choy
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
This sauce on this honey dijon grilled salmon dish is so tasty! It has the perfect amount of kick balanced with the perfect amount of sweet and all using fresh paleo ingredients!
- 4 6 oz Salmon Steaks
- 2 T Honey
- 1 T Tamari
- ¼ c Dijon Mustard
- 1 t minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 t chopped parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1 t olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch bok choy
- In a small bowl mix above ingredients except fish.
- Coat fish evenly with above Dijon Mixture..
- Place on grill cook one side of fish for about 3-5 minutes depending on thickness
- coat and flip.
- (In Winter months use a george forman or indoor grill lined with parchment paper.
- Total cooking time about 10 minutes. Fish should flake easily
- Boy Choy
- Wash and remove the very bottom trunk of the bok choy.
- Wash individual pieces and coat with Olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on hot grill and cook about 7-10 minutes.