Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings
Author: Kristen Barkley
Recipe type: Main Dish
These tasty, Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings are perfect to serve at your next party with friends.
- 3 lbs chicken drummetts
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ T black pepper
- ½ T paprika
- 1 t salt
- 1 t garlic powder
- 2 T cayenne pepper, (adjust or omit for less heat)
- ¼ c chipotle hot sauce
- Grease grill with olive oil and heat.
- In a large zip lock bag mix chicken, pepper, paprika, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper.
- Coat drummetts well and place on grill.
- Grill both sides and bast with chipotle sauce.
- Remove from heat once internal temp of 165F is reached.