Author: Kristen Barkley
Serves: 15-20 Half Dollar Pancakes
These delicious paleo pancakes make a great substitute for traditional pancakes and could also double as a mildly sweet flat-bread.
- 1 c nut butter (almond butter or cashew butter work well)
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t vanilla
- Using a hand mixer, blend eggs and banana until smooth.
- Add other ingredient and mix.
- Pour ¼ c of batter onto preheated greased griddle or pan.
- Cook until batter begins to bubble along the edge.
- Flip pancake and cook on the other side until done (about 2 minutes.)
- Repeat until all the batter has been used.